This week has been so hectic! But we finally brought in my latest milk painted beauties.
The booth is literally stuffed...like a burrito :)
I think I have an abnormal obsession with dressers!
She is painted in "Stoneware" by The Real Milk Paint Co., a very pale gray.
I'm such a sucker for anything with big chunky legs & original wheel casters.
But it's the hand carved details that make this piece really unique!
I secretly hope she doesn't sell, so I can bring her on home for myself.
And here is "Louise."
I painted this waterfall dresser's body in White, and drawer fronts in Stoneware by Real Milk Paint Co. This is a great way to tell the subtle difference in the 2 colors. As you can see on "Christabel" above, the gray tone is so subtle you can barely tell. But when compared on this piece, the undertones really pop out! As you can see, the milk paint went to work on chipping. I love, love, love chippy pieces!
Today I scored an amazing behemoth of a sideboard!
It is not often that I get a piece as regal as this. This big girl belongs in a room all to herself.
I can't wait to make her the center of attention in my booth!
She will be stripped down, sanded, painted, fixed up, & then get new hardware.
I'm thinking of painting her something lighter, but not white. Grays are a new obsession of mine, but I have also been shopping around for some light greens & blues too. Oh, the creative possibilities!




No comments:
Post a Comment