Friday, July 17, 2015

A Very Vintage Day!

Today was awesome! 
The booth got a lot of newly finished pieces & on the trip back home, we picked up another load to start working on. 
It was a very vintage day!

Tin Roof Junktion was empty this morning. It has been empty the whole week- which is a good thing. But my booth senses were driving me crazy until my husband could take a day off & help me bring a new load of goodies. 


Whew, that's better! 
Even though I am still twitching nervously over the fact that there is no hutch or anything tall. It's okay, I'll get over it. :)

I really enjoyed working on these latest pieces. 



The pink stenciled dresser was definitely a first. Never have I painted pink, or used a stencil. 
But I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt.
What do you think? 





After 2 hours of unloading all the new pieces & placing in booth (this is a way shorter time than usual), we stopped to fill up our truck bed with even more furniture. 

The lady we picked up from was so sweet! 
She had everything waiting on the porch for us-This never happens, EVER! 
We scored 2 antique dressers with lots of detail, 2 provincial mirrors, a gorgeous wicker basket, and 2 fancy chairs (not pictured).
I can't tell you how excited I am to start working on this next round. 
Pieces with character make me happy.  
I can hear the milk paint calling to me... "Brandi, buy me. Mix me. Try something besides white!"


So that was my adventure today. I am so exhausted, but so blessed to be able to do this job that I love. I am even more thankful that I am still able to push myself to do it while toting around my huge pregnant belly. I think Rosalie will love to junk like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment