Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

I bet you're tired of hearing that by now, and this is only day 5.

While most people are vowing to exercise more, eat healthier, quit drinking or go on more adventures... I just want to get this baby out of me & I can not wait to reach for that first margarita! 
What can I say, I guess I'm an underachiever 😋

2016 was a good year for me considering I had a baby, got knocked up again for the 4th time, & still continued painting furniture whenever I had the chance. Oh, you didn't know any of that? Probably because I was a slacker & completely forgot to update this blog. (I'll add that to my resolutions list too.)

Here's a little rewind of my 2016 top posts to speed us along to the present. 






Bye Bye 2016!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment