Saturday, April 25, 2015

Decorate that Hutch!



How do you decorate your hutch? China collections, knick knacks, books?
I'd love to see your display & how you show off your favorite collections!

Today I decided to showcase my milk glass collection, along with some vintage salad plates & rose-colored water goblets. My favorite piece is the antique serving bowl from Germany right smack dab in the center! I just stuck a big ol' moss ball in it & called it a day :)

I transformed this Broyhill china cabinet by painting her white, distressing & antique glazing. I also added some new butterfly & flower knobs from Hobby Lobby. She has lots of storage, glass shelves, plate grooves & a display light for showcasing your own vintage collection

This hutch is available at my booth for only $399. Located in the Knitting Room, space #FF5
at The Depot at Gibson Mill. Make sure to like my page in order to get updates on new painted pieces at http://www.facebook.com/tinroofjunktion







No comments:

Post a Comment